Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inspiration

I like the way text is used through printed on 3D boxes and photography

I think that is is really intersing how the text creates a 3D letter. i love this

Interesting font


Tilt series by Romain Laurant



A giant model of a balloon dog




A really interesting interior atmosphere





I just thought that this looked really interesting














Interesting drawing by Ghost Patrol








A really interesing use of shape and form on a wall done by Pentagram Design









I like the way the signage has been done on the building










I really like the use of black and white and the way the type has been layed out.











Pentagram design- really interesting use of material, photograph and type












Pentagram Design













Really like the interestingi and simple shapes and bright colours













No comments:

Post a Comment